GALAPAGOS ISLANDS: Swimming with Sea Lions on Isabela Ep.4

GALAPAGOS ISLANDS: Swimming with Sea Lions on Isabela Ep.4

I’m Quincy and this is Megan we’re highschool sweethearts who sold everything for an adventure around the world we’re just your ordinary couple choosing to live a not so ordinary life subscribe and welcome to our adventure from santa cruz we took a three-hour boat ride to Isabela one of the largest islands in the Galapagos. it’s probably one of

» Read more

Galapagos Islands Wildlife Expedition – A Roseborough Group Trip – July 2019

Galapagos Islands Wildlife Expedition – A Roseborough Group Trip – July 2019

We made it! Woohoo! I should have drank before! Oh my goodness! It does! We did it! We made it! We’re here! We’re on Genovesa Island This is the bird island, but we’ve got some friends right back here. Hi from Genovesa Island We’re doing our hike on North Seymour Island and we’re coming across all sorts of amazing things.

» Read more

Wildlife of the Galápagos Islands

Wildlife of the Galápagos Islands

You will never guess where I am right now well you probably have guessed because I probably put it in the title of this video but I am in the beautiful Galapagos Islands The Galapagos Islands are one of the most pristine treasures of the natural world situated a thousand kilometres from the South American continent this volcanic archipelago is

» Read more

Iguana chased by snakes – Planet Earth II: Islands – BBC One

Iguana chased by snakes – Planet Earth II: Islands – BBC One

A snake’s eyes aren’t any good, but they can detect movement. so, if the hatchling keeps its nerve it may just avoid detection a near miraculous escape

» Read more

10 World’s Best Islands You Must Visit Before You Die | 4K UHD

10 World’s Best Islands You Must Visit Before You Die | 4K UHD

10 World’s Best Islands You Must Visit Before You Die. Whether far or near, islands are a bunch of unknown experiences and full of nature. If you are planning your next vacation and want to go somewhere away from the hustle and bustle of the city life then island destinations are your ideal locations. Lush green nature, serene beaches, evenings

» Read more

Plastic in paradise: the battle for the Galápagos Islands’ future

Plastic in paradise: the battle for the Galápagos Islands’ future

[Music] Galápagos live from the ocean, Galapagos depends on the ocean. If your heart doesn’t broke when you see this, in the Galápagos, I think nothing is going to motivate you. Of all the plastic that enters the ocean, we can only see about 1% of it. The other 99% is missing. It entered the ocean and it hasn’t been

» Read more

Top 8 Best Places To Visit In The Galapagos

Top 8 Best Places To Visit In The Galapagos

Top 8 Best Places To Visit In The Galapagos. The Galapagos archipelago is comprised of a total of 13 major and 7 smaller islands home to a staggering range of endemic species that famously inspired Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution. Here are a selection of the most popular islands. Santa Cruz Island. Second largest of the Galapagos archipelago, Santa Cruz

» Read more

Richard Dawkins: Distribution of Life: The Iguanas of Galápagos

Richard Dawkins: Distribution of Life: The Iguanas of Galápagos

[waves splashing] Both the marine and land iguanas of the Galapagos resemble land Iguanas found on the South American mainland, about 600 miles to the east. No doubt it was a freak accident that delivered them first to the newly formed volcanic islands of Galapagos. Thereafter, the fact that there were several different islands in the archipelago enabled them to

» Read more
1 2